Optimise your brain today: Enhance brain performance and function with a wealth of resources from experts around the world.
Neuroplasticity Therapies Essentials
In this course, you will gain an understanding of the disciplines which neuroplasticity therapies cover, and an understanding of how they can influence brain function and performance.
This course is for individuals wanting to improve brain function, parents and professionals, including teachers and therapists.
The course will include:
- What is neuroplasticity
- How neuroplasticity can affect brain performance
- How brain development occurs
- Interrupters to optimal brain function
- The CRIM model of neuroplasticity therapies
- Improving brain performance
- Range of neuroplasticity therapies – introduction
- Which therapy? Selecting a provider
- Monitoring results
Each element is delivered via pre-recorded video. A Q&A session is also available.
Register your interest to be amongst the first to hear when this course will next run.
Disclaimer: None of our courses constitutes nor substitutes medical advice. Everyone is an individual, and you are advised to always seek advice from a suitably qualified healthcare professional for the treatment of any medical condition.